- My iphone has become a savior for me because carrying around my huge camera requires too much effort.
- First project deadline is this Tuesday and I feel happy about it.
- I managed to mount five of my best design ideas and I'm not in a panic to finish anything which is great.
- Halloween was a blur but I loved the dressing up part. I want to dress up like a weird bloody dead chick every day.
- We went to Temple Newsam to see the Grayson Perry exhibition and both the tapestries and the house were perfect. (Also perfect for my next project on the 18th century.)
- It's getting Christmasy in Leeds and that makes me very excited!!!
- I just need a tv to watch christmas films...
- (edit) ALSO I made a new online portfolio thing: Amy Hodkin
Sunday, 9 November 2014
Update, Temple Newsam Visit