April has been and gone. Here's what I've been up to in the past couple of weeks:
- Visited Get Baked in Leeds for the first time and it was amazing and cool.
- I even had a popcorn cocktail. (It actually had popcorn in it so it was very sweet!)
- I've been loving the bright orange of these flowers, they are such a lovely vibrant colour.
- Painting on to fabric... I'm really unsure about my project right now because:
- the colours aren't great,
- there is too much black,
- I'm stuck with development...
- All will fall in to place. (I hope.)
- To cheer me up in my downfall: Scone making! I think they were a success.
Have a great month! I'll be posting once a week as usual, maybe more if something else crops up that I'd like to share. ☺